Monday, January 17, 2011

Dragon Pillowcase



Just finished this pillowcase for our trade show booth. I love it! might have to do a matching one to go with it. I had so much fun picking the colors for this project.



The pattern is out NEW Aunt Martha's #4019 and you can find it here if you want to make a cool pillowcase of your own!
Next time I might add some cool asian fabric on the cuff of the pillowcase, give it some more color. But I really like how the dragon stands out against the white.
More to come from this pattern, I love it. There are so many things you could make with it!

Happy Stitching all!
Brooke

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Love that ~ I'll have to pick a few of these up to stitch for my boys, they'll love it! (They're always trying to claim my big cross stitch dragons to hang in their rooms LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gals! I love it--could totally see little boys going for this. I will warn it was a long project. I think I worked 10 hours on it. I was riding to Colorado, so it was a great way to pass the time, but still--it is a BIG dragon!

    ReplyDelete