Monday, July 25, 2011

Anna Maria Horner Needleworks Floss

So excited to see this in her shop! We saw it debut at the Quilt Market in Salt Lake a few months ago. I just love her color pallets. Now the really tough question-which one to get first?
 

I am excited to see if she puts out any embroidery or cross stitch patterns-that would be lovely!! I just love to crochet with the Pearl Cotton too-and you can't find it in such pretty colors very often. I am so excited to get a project going with these! Any one else? or I am out on a crafting limb here?

Cheers!
Brooke

4 comments:

  1. Loving these colors! They're prettier by being together; it makes them doubly attractive. I'm just waiting for my next paycheck to get some. Maybe I'll just keep them to look at! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with everything you said Susan! Love it! And I too will be waiting for a payday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those would look lovely sitting on the shelf wouldn't they? Too too pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Becky! But alas, I would just bust into them and use them!

    ReplyDelete