Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday. Terrific Tuesday.

The weather is cool around here today and yesterday, it totally has  me in the Fall mood. I am so thankful I live in a place with four season. Just when you get tired and exhausted things change, it brings new life. I love it. Well I have a few things to share today. I have been so busy drawing new patterns I realized I hadn't posted all week! I am so sorry!

First, talk about some dedication. I give you the Yarn Car. An Imperial totally covered in yarn by artist Tim Klein.


Can you imagine the hours put into this bad boy? It is really crazy. You can see more and read about it here.

Second, a cool new crafting site. CraftFoxes, check it out here. I have just started looking around on there and it  pretty cool. People sharing great ideas. I always love that!
One of my favorite posts so far Cheshire Cat Purse, the Big Zig Blanket pattern, and Super Hero Cookies. Too cool. 

Third, very cool wash away Sashiko fabric at Purl Soho. If you have not been introduced to the wonderful world of Sashiko you must check it out. Very inspiring, very relaxing.


Wow. That was a lot of links in one post. Might be my record. Hang on, lets count them. Seven! Sheesh. I promise, back to my own work next week.
Happy Stitching All!
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment